Landcare activities can recommence with the 80% roadmap target (18 October). In line with Public Health Orders and Council’s COVID Risk Assessment, the following controls will be required to be met for all Landcare work sessions.
At the beginning of each work session Team Leaders will need to undertake a tool box talk to discuss these controls.
- Stay at home if unwell or if you have been to a potential exposure site
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres between people
- Wash and/or sanitise hands regularly
- Avoid sharing of tools and practice regular tool cleaning
- No sharing of drink or foods
- No car-pooling outside of household members
- Double vaccination is a requirement to be able to volunteer or Medical exemption if you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical reasons
- Signing on to the Daily Work Diary indicates that you would be able to demonstrate your vaccination status (or medical exemption) to an Authorised Officer if required (e.g. Police officer)
- Mask wearing in outdoor environments is optional
- In the event that you or a volunteer receive a positive COVID-19 test result or notification as a close contact and have been volunteering since exposure or the exposure occurred at site, you MUST contact NSW Health and the Landcare Resource Centre at the earliest opportunity, providing names and contact details of all volunteers working on that date
- If you have volunteers or members of the public challenging your presence or these controls – refer them to the Landcare Resource Centre 4921 0392 or Council on 4921 0333.
If you anticipate you will need any assistance implementing any of these controls, or if you have any concerns, please contact the Landcare Resource Centre.
Further information will be provided shortly to Landcare volunteers of the Centre, Nursery and Green Team.
Appointments will still be required for all visits to the Landcare Resource Centre (including for plant/ tool pick ups) as there will be additional safety measures due to COVID controls and construction works taking place. Please contact 4921 0392 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and appointments.