We’re following advice from the NSW Government on the recent outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We’ll continue to keep you updated about coronavirus relevant to our Lake Macquarie community on our website and social channels. Find out more here.
We will keep you up to date with any changes to Landcare events and services, as well as Landcare Resource Centre operations.
Please take the following precautions into consideration when planning your upcoming events, including working bees, group meetings and other public gatherings.
- Ask participants to stay home if they are unwell, or have been advised to self-isolate.
- As usual, ensure participants register and sign in and out using your Landcare Green and Blue Books so they can be contacted if required.
- Encourage participants to wash their hands often during your event. Provide facility for hand washing with soap where possible, or hand sanitizer as an alternative.
- Ensure good hygiene practices are in place, particularly in relation to food handling and shared equipment or workspaces.
- Exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures Stay up to date with current advice as circumstances change, and review your activities and risk management accordingly. Visit www.health.nsw.gov.au.
- Visit the Health NSW website for further information, https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/protect-yourself.aspx.
Please forward this information to your group members, particularly those who are organising upcoming events.