Some photos from the Super Saturday Sessions held by the Lake Macquarie Landcare Volunteer Network in 2017, including:
- Native Plants Beyond the Shore (February)
- Creatures Great & Small (March)
- Birds of Belmont Lagoon (April)
- University of Newcastle Habitat Hike (May)
- Cultural Heritage at Chalky Beach (June)
- Trees are our Future – in Coal Point (July)
The LMLVN would like to thank Hunter Local Land Services who provided funding towards the March – May Super Saturday Sessions in 2017. The June event at Chalky Beach was assisted by the NSW Government through their Environmental Trust.